The Great Nations Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Removal of Macas from GN

+4
Raineer
chris_1113
d3uS2029
Dregin001
8 posters

Go down

Do you think Macas should be removed from the alliance?

Removal of Macas from GN Vote_lcap77%Removal of Macas from GN Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 10 ]
Removal of Macas from GN Vote_lcap23%Removal of Macas from GN Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Removal of Macas from GN Empty Removal of Macas from GN

Post  Dregin001 Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:29 pm

As much as I hate do this, it is something that must be considered. Please Vote on the matter of removing Macas from GN on the charges of

bullying
non-communications with the alliance
more or less ignoring us
instigating verbal abuse during times of negotiation

Dregin001

Back to top Go down

Removal of Macas from GN Empty Re: Removal of Macas from GN

Post  d3uS2029 Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Macas,

I hate to openly state that i voted yes but i feel that it is the best for our alliance.
Im not sure about the terms but maybe you can be back one day and be part of -GN-
I just wish you would have handled yourself more professionally instead of making -GN- look bad.

Goodluck to you and your future in Ikariam
d3uS2029
d3uS2029

Back to top Go down

Post  chris_1113 Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:49 pm

I think that in an alliance everyone work as a team.We don't need to remove Macas from the alliance.We are all in the alliance to work together and defend each persone of our alliance.If we wont protect our people there is not a reason to be in this alliance.We should all leave....!!!! Very Happy
We all make mistakes and we have to support our mistakes not fear of them.We can say an apologise to them but not remove members of our alliance for a mistake (if there is one).In afew months we will all leave if each one makes a mistake?????Thats not fair....!!!!
Thats my opinion.
Chris!!! Shocked

chris_1113

Back to top Go down

Post  Raineer Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:41 pm

My opinion is that we Did work together as a team, and it always seemed like one did not. I dont see any validity in your statement.

Regards,
Raineer

Raineer

Back to top Go down

Removal of Macas from GN Empty Macas removal

Post  Ohboredom Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:45 pm

All,

I truelly wish Macas would work with the leadership of -GN-. We could easily find another way but at every turn he appears to be fighting for himself and not us at -GN-as a whole. If he were fighting for -GN- as a whole he would understand that he could have stood down and apoogized to avoid war for all -GN- rather then let his pride make him say and do rash things. I personally would stand by the fact he just made a mistake and even did so in the DOW to just be mocked by our enemy for standing for his side. It's just a game macas it's not like by saying sorry you can't move on, your name wouldn't be tarnished among your peers here at GN if you did so. We can easily find a solution if you just let us help you. Sometimes by one choosing to stand alone in defiance of the thruth it is the wrong decision.

To clarify I do not wish Macas thrown to the wolves in anyway and have been very adament on this since the war started. If macas were to stand up and do what would be best for us all I would clearly defend him to every extent of the rules. My vote is for yes only if Macas continues to refuse his role and additionally refuses to work with -GN- leadership on this matter to resolve this issue. A loaner who continues to only see his own views never works for the common good of anyone.

Ohboredom

Last edited by Ohboredom on Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a word)

Ohboredom

Back to top Go down

Removal of Macas from GN Empty I also felt we worked as a team.

Post  maodou Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:50 pm

I think this alliance has given macas plenty of chances. We acknowledged the mistake and we agreed to support him. In the past few days, it certainly felt like macas was unwilling to meet us halfway. Heck, I barely saw him take a step towards being a team.

I want to think our alliance is tolerant of mistakes. Indeed, as I've mentioned over alliance mail, how terrible would it be if you were part of an alliance that turned its back on you for your very first misstep? GN is willing to recognize and forgive mistakes. GN should not accept disrespect and indignity.

Because an alliance is capable of removing a member, I think this is the proper move for macas. I would be willing to consider him for membership if he ever submitted an application in the future. At least that would be proof he took a step toward wanting to be a part of a team.

Good luck, macas.

maodou

Back to top Go down

Post  shifty Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 pm

it would definitely keep him if he would communicate and comprimise
shifty
shifty

Back to top Go down

Post  Basadivious Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:10 am

shifty wrote:it would definitely keep him if he would communicate and comprimise
I'm sorry after reading all the information that was open to all in the ikariam boards and our own. I found that macas has repeatedly done this over a period of times and our leaders were found dealing with this issue.
He only comunicates to us when it fits his needs or desires. He's a more of a 1on1 player killer. He's not much into the team mate thing until he needs back up. I for 1 am not sure I would want that person to stay and continue this.
I think it's time he fends for himself and rebuild the trust.
Sorry Macas thats how I feel. I voted yes for you getting kicked from -GN- But I will never support you losing anything. Nor do I expect you to apologise to that A$$hole either.
I expect -IB- to come looking for me know since I called Crazyman2's bluff and he used his diplomatic words tell us No way in hell was he kicking Cassandra for bullieing.

Basadivious

Back to top Go down

Post  shifty Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:40 am

im sorry thats just what i assumed after every post saying he needs to communicate
shifty
shifty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum